Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.17.2003

Man, I am really really not wanting to go to school tonight. I just want to crawl in the covers behind me and channel surf, getting up only to pee and get munchies. I guess I have short-timers syndrome or something. Though in head I know I need these last few classes like a hooker needs crack. They are a must-have for me to get through the tests coming up. And since I didn't go to school on Thursday, I feel behind.

We bought a new washer today. A new new new one! Retail! AUGH! What's happening to me!? Well, at least we won't have to worry about it breaking down in 2 months. It wasn't too expensive, we got it at Sears so it should be a good one. It's in the living room, we still need to get the old one out and the new one in. I'm so disappointed I won't be a party to that. - "Sorry guys, I gotta go to school - have fun!!"

Hope everyone has had a good Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home