Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.17.2003

I can't think about anything else except getting through this week and then passing this class. I feel so stressed and so worried. So unsure of myself.

Today was Katie's 18th birthday. Amanda cried at lunch because her sister was turning 18. We had fun at Olaf Gahden. I'm so proud of Katie, she is the daughter everyone wishes they had. She got a lot of fun stuff, and seemed to genuinely have a really nice day. She spent most of it with Charlie, then came home and organized all her new craft supplies.

Anyway, seriously, I have tons I could write. Things I keep meaning to write, but I just cannot hold a thought for more than a minute or two before reverting back to all that is coming up in the next two weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home