Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.19.2003

My mouse is not working. It takes about 40 spins of the ball to get it where I need it to be. It just needs a little cleaning, but Mark does it really well, so I'm leaving it.

Class tonight. Bah. We had cops come in and tell us about violence against EMT's and how to protect yourself, your scene, your patient..etc.

It was going pretty good until he started talking about knives, and then lost all credibility with me. He had no idea what he was talking about, and gave out mis-information about certain knives and how to use them. He said things like "you'll probably never see this knife, as it is only sold to police officers." Not true, available everywhere...to everyone. He also said it had been discontinued by the manufacturer. Also not true.

Then he said these are very dangerous knives, but also something you'll never see because they are very hard to get. Um, hi. I have one in my glovebox, thankyou. I could point you to 100 places to get one.

Sheesh. I know I'm being overly critical because I'm a veritable expert {cough} but c'mon. At least make your information truthful.

I'm off to bed. I know...oily for me. But I'm beat. Nite all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home