Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.20.2003

40 questions, to reflect on 2003. Seen several places.


1. What did you do in 2003 that you'd never done before?
Went to school to get my EMT license

2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make any next year?
I didn't make any resolutions. And I probably won't this year either. It's a ridiculous concept. Why wait for a certain date to make a change? It's a set-up for failure if you ask me.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Um. Let's see, I'd have to say no.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My friend Rob Simonich, and my childhood doctor Robert Weiss.

5. What countries did you visit?
Pft. none.

6. What would you like to have in 2004 that you lacked in 2003?
A job!

7. What date from 2003 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 19 - Amanda got married

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Definitely - going to school and passing!

9. What was your biggest failure?
That I didn't make Mark feel as loved as he makes me feel.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Just routine stuff

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Root Canals

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Everyones. We all had a good year.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
I'm pleading the fifth on this one.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Surviving day to day, and #11.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
My EMT License, again.

16. What song will always remind you of 2003?
I Drove All Night~Celine Dion

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder?
happier
ii. thinner or fatter? Definitely thinner
iii. richer or poorer? slightly poorer

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spent time with Amanda, kept the house tidier, especially my room.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stressed about school.

20. How will you be spending Christmas?
With my children and my family..yay!

22. Did you fall in love in 2003?
Every day.

23. How many one-night stands?
None.

24. What was your favorite TV program?
Six Feet Under, Survivor, Amazing Race, The Office.

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
No, I don't think so. I still hate all the same people.

26. What was the best book you read?
Into the Wild

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Hm, no one earth shattering.

28. What did you want and get?
An EMT License (broken record here)

29. What did you want and not get?
An engagement ring.

30. What was your favorite film of this year?
Ack, dunno. I forget movies as soon as I watch them.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 41. I think I went out to dinner with Katie. Mark was in Monte Vista.

32.What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
If I'd have had more money to contribute to the household.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2003?
Comfy yet presentable.

34. What kept you sane?
Mark..all the way.

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Nic Cage, always.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?
I'm not going there. I don't post political stuff.

37. Who did you miss?
Katie's gotten so busy. I miss her sometimes.

38. Who was the best new person you met?
Oh, all my classmates, and also Marcy and Jody.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2003
It's never too late to do what you've always wanted to do.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year
A moment like this
Some people wait a lifetime,
For a moment like this
Some people search forever,
For that one special kiss
Oh, I can't believe it's happening to me
Some people wait a lifetime,
For a moment like this

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home