Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.20.2003

Love..the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket... (Bloodhound Gang)

Oh, my teeth are hurting a bit. I didn't take any pain killers till just now cause we were out carousing. We met Marcy at the Cat for beer and dinner, then went home to change and met up with Marcy and Jody at Pink E's and spent a good amount of time there just chatting. The boys played pool and Jody and I rambled on about everything. We watched the band, who were really fun. They did covers from Bloodhound Gang, Eminem, etc and were sexy!

Speaking of sexy, after that we went to a "gentleman's" club for a while. Not the fancy one, (I know which one you Denverites are thinking of) - but one of the better middle-class ones. lol! I think we're all so de-sensitized, cause we mostly just sat and talked (some more) and batted around the obvious questions and comments.
"Are they real?"
"Eew, look at her lip liner."
"Oh my god, look at her crooked teeth"

We were far enough from the main action so as not to attract much attention from the dancers, but close enough to catch it all. Small place, kinda dull. Drinks weren't ridiculously priced tho, and the cover was only $6. Girls got in free. Whee! We didn't stay very long, Marcy wanted to hurry and get home for some reason - hmm.

One funny thing - The whole place was lit in blacklight, so it made everything look really weird. Colors were all jacked up. Here Jody and I are feeling highly overdressed and intimidated by the beautiful women anyway, then Mark says - Hey - your teeth are green!" And surely, in that light, they were. Oh, fancy that - I'm so attractive with my green teeth.

Then we came home and I took a percocet. I'm feeling sufficiently floaty and Mark is sleeping like a baby. He's likely working bell to bell tomorrow, and I will be playing catch up. Tidying, shopping, recipes. The fun never ends.

Hope you all are having a splendid weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home