Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.17.2003

Laura asks if I'm sure it's not an infection I'm experiencing. (and she worries about unsolicited advice - funny coming from her since she and I both know that we view ourselves as the experts on everything..lol)

I did ask the dentist about that, but he said the pain I describe (not aching, more like an owie) would be normal. He said he had to do an abnormal amount of post core drilling and that I am sure to be bruised internally. It's a little less than it was yesterday, and hopefully day by day it will get better. It's nowhere near what it was yesterday (pre-Vic). And thankfully, I am the type of person that can function quite normally on Vicodin, i t doesn't put me to sleep or even make me overtly lethargic, unless I take more than 1 at a time.

I just went to the bank and to arc, picked up a couple of things, and a cute cookie jar I'm gonna put up on ebay. I don't know how those things go there, but I know there are a lot of collectors, and I've never seen one like this.

Now I'm gonna make some homemade potato soup and see what's on the boob tube.

PS - Dy - I picked up a spring form pan at arc for you for 99 cents, it's a Pamp*red Ch*f one! I hope it's like what you've been needing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home