Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.17.2003

Still sucking down Vicodin.

I didn't have a good night, tossed and turned a lot, trying to keep myself from laying on my swollen jaw side unconciously. I would wake up and realize I was laying on the "bad" side and it would be throbbing. I took a 1/2 a Vicodin when I got up, and it seems to have taken the edge off some, but I am more swollen than ever today. Yawning is excruciatingly painful. This sucks.

We've got a few errands to do this morning before Mark goes to work, then I think I will try to get a few more things done this afternoon, with Emma. I can't go to one place I need to go to, because it is all about a present for her. I also need to get something else for Katie now, because last night while retrieving all my hidden presents, I discovered that one of hers had broken into a billion pieces. Ok, not a billion but a lot. Not repairable, not returnable, not suited for giving. No biggie, there's a bunch of stuff I wanted to get Katie but couldn't because I had already spent too much on her. ha!

Emma's downstairs reading a chapter book outloud. She's had the book read to her, so she knows some of the story, but mostly she's just making it up. It's so funny. She's having a better morning now - considering it started out with a little meltdown re: what else, the TV. She'd been up since 6:30 watching tv, so at 8:30 we had her turn it off, and you guessed it, she started to panic. Her response when it's time to turn the tv off is really becoming a problem, and we're really at a loss as to how to proceed. Her primary SE worker at school says to just keep doing what we're doing, that consistency is the only answer, but it doesn't seem to be getting any better. But we'll just keep plugging away.

Gonna get dressed and ready for the day. Hope all is well where you are today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home