Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.15.2003

Oooh, goodness.

I spent 2 and a half hours in the dentist chair this morning severly hopped up on nitrous. I had two root canals done, but now I think I am going to have to go back this afternoon because the temporary crown they put on it is riding high, and I can't really close my mouth all the way. I did the "tap tap grind" on the carbon paper, but I guess the assistant missed it. She asked me if it felt even, but I was so damn numb I couldn't tell.

Plus I was freaking out because I had told them I had to be out of there by 11 to go get Emma at school. Well at 10 minutes after 11 they asked me if I could make alternate arrangements cause I wasn't quite done. Um no, I can't make alternate arrangements 10 minutes after I was supposed to leave. I had the dentist office call the school and have them entertain her in the office till I could get there. They finished within about 5 minutes but they had the nitrous so high it took me a few minutes to get steady enough to drive.

When I got to school ten minutes late, she was in the office with the principal, he said they were talking about pink ponies. I know he was glad to be rescued!

But I'm so tired, I stayed up way too late last night and am paying for it dearly. I really just want to get under the covers and sleep. If I give you $2 will someone come and take my Christmas cards to the post office and go to the grocery store? Sorry, it's all I can spare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home