Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.13.2003

I've been a dishes-laundry-decorating-organizing fool today. Company tomorrow and they've said "We are so excited to come over!" eep, what does that mean? Raises the expectations a bit, doesn't it?

My living room is a pig sty of assorted folded laundry piles. I'm working on that. I'm going to tackle my desk soon. I have a memo in the kitchen of what everyone is supposed to do. Mark's working bell to bell today (open at 9am to close at 9pm), Katie and Daniel are both gone for the night, so most of this has fallen on me. I should be the one doing it anyway, but a little help would be really fun. I know Katie will do the kitchen and living room tomorrow, so I don't have to worry about that - thank goodness.

I hate when I've let my house go this long and it becomes a monumental task to just clean it. Blah. I'm not even working, why can't I just tidy a bit each day?

I spilled an entire large travel cup of coffee on my keyboard today. I managed to get it soaked in the tub relatively quickly but we'll have to wait till it dries for a few days to see if it still works. You can put your keyboard through the dishwasher, did you know that?

I've much to do and little energy to do it. Best keep going until the urge is gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home