Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.13.2003

A bunch of blogspot blogs are down, but not all of them. Have you all closed your blogs and gone to a party without me?!

I'm in a bit of a grouchy mood, dunno why. Maybe cause Daniel is still up and I'm not having the proper late night "me" time. I did watch the rest of the weeks worth of Starting Over.

Kimberlyn got kicked out, and couldnt have cared less
PJ is making a homemade thong and her dad wants her to call the "prophet" and see if it's ok.
Teresa went home to get some valuables and we see that her home is condemnable.
Audrey's singing is getting worse with time. God I hate that woman's hair.
Jennifer's fake smile makes me want to stab her. And she can't cook. I can't stand people that can't cook and don't want to try.

See - I'm a grouchy bitch right now. I hate everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home