Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.17.2003

Have done the post office and that's all I can muster. My jaw/mouth/teeth/whatever are hurting quite severely and I am ready to down another Vicodin I suppose and hit the couch for a bit. I hate being so medicated and out of it, but I can tell when it starts wearing off, as the pain comes back with a vengeance. I've talked to the dentist this morning and he assures me that with the amount of work that he did, that this is normal. Pfftt.

My face is swollen in general on that side and there is a big knot of swelling if you feel a certain spot on my jaw. It hurts to put my teeth together, and I feel the pain all the way up into my ear, making an earache. Not fun not fun not fun.

I've found the presents I thought I'd lost, with the exception of one, but I can't deal with it right now.

Tomorrow I will be volunteering at Emma's school and also taking Amanda's car in for brakes. I should be feeling markedly better by then, I would think.

Heading back to the twilight zone...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home