Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.19.2003

Wow, it's nice to wake up without a tooth/face/jaw ache. I feel great today.

Except for the fact that I feel rushed to finish shopping, and have a lot of tidying to do here at home before we can put any new stuff away.

Well, I have the whole day to myself to do it, let's see if I do! The kids will be gone part of the day to go out to lunch with Cindi - Katie asked me to go but I feel weird about it, I don't want to tag along cause I wasnt invited, plus I think they're talking about some Christmas secret or something. I keep hearing them talk about some "book" but I have no idea what it is.

So, I will have a near bliss day anyway, tidying and just generally feeling better.

Im off to make coffee. Whee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home