Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.18.2003

I'm not doing any better, and in fact my pain is much worse and am much more swollen. I've gone through about 6 Vicodin in 3 days. My face is swollen enough that it is obvious just to look at me, like I've had my wisdom teeth out or something. I'm going back to the dentist at 10:30 so hopefully he can fix it. Then I'm going to go pick up Amanda's car and take it in for brakes at 12:30.

I've already taken a Vicodin this morning, and I feel fine now. It's when it wears off that all hell breaks loose. I woke up this morning in such pain I couldn't even open my mouth. Now not only does my gums and jaw hurt, but my whole cheek on that side is aching. Laura may be right, it does feel like something's infected. Smarty pants.

Gah. This sucks.

One weird note - I took 1 1/2 Vic before I went to bed last night and it made me have wicked dreams. Some were nightmares, most were just really vivd. I've never had that happen on Vics before, weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home