Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.21.2003

All good things come to an end.

Over the next couple of weeks, I will be moving My Life Is A Mess to it's new home, at TypePad. It's sorta MoveableTypish - without the headaches. The midline service (100Mb and 3G) is cheaper than I am paying for BlogSpot Plus, and it has a ton of more features. It's really customizable, it has a photo album, comments, permalinks, extended entries, I'm gonna love it. And it won't be called "My Life Is A Mess" anymore either, is that ok - or all you all gonna freak out about that?!

I'm tweaking and changing stuff around to suit me. Be prepared to give me some direction. Too purple? Too yellow? Too hard to read? Too big? Too small?

And Cindi will be glad to know that it will probably load a LOT faster. And Denny and Laura are going to have to find another guinea pig to test their page load speed. ha!

Go peek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home