Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.14.2004

From Katie's blog. (My daughter, for those not in the know)

"Charlie and I are going to get Indian food with Mom and Mark tomorrow night. They sort of made plans to go, and then I decided to see if I could get someone to work for me at work so that I could go too. I have only had indian food twice. The first time I hated it but I didnt really give it a chance. The second time I almost exploded because I couldnt stop eating it, it was so delish. I think it might be an aquired taste, or something. No curry though. PLEASE, no curry!!! actually, its not that horrible, but I much prefer other things. I cant pronounce them but they sure do taste good. Whoever decided to bring Indian restaurants to colorado is a good man. awwwww thanks, Indian Restaurant-Bringer."

She cracks me up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home