Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.11.2001

Ok, well its much later and I can write a little more coherently this time. It is just after midnight and man oh man what a night. We had Kt's concert, charlie, megan, Mark and Emma all came to it. We had all been locked up in my room here laffing our asses off, you know what *that* means too! So we go to the concert, that was great. Then I had to take Charlie home, and it was blizzarding outside, totally. It took us 2 hours to get to northglenn and back. Man, so intense and sterssful driving. Cold, slushing, slick..couldnt even see the lines...or 6 inches in front of you. I have never been so glad to be home in my life. Am hurrying to make some coffee and some food before the power goes out, the lights have been flickering...already lit a candle just in case. Even with how shitty the weather is, tonight was so an amazingly good night. We had a lot of fun, and took a bunch of funny pictures. I dont think i am going to work tomorrow, its just so icky outside. What a good night to curl up with someone and sleep in while it snows.. Mmmm
ok, thats all for now - time to eat and veg.
Phrase of the day: Where's my chicken - and - the next solo is a quartet!
Trivial moment of the day - i have two broken nails... BLECH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home