Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.16.2001

The word for the day is gray - everyone and everything is just gray.
Am having a horrible no-good very bad day. It was worse, but then Katie called me from school and she was having a day like mine too. So i went up there at lunch to see her. We're standing in the hallway of her school both of us crying, and hugging. We talked for a few minutes and then decided to take off. Found a Taco Bell eventually and both of us felt better afterwards. Life is just very hard for both of us right now, and there is no end in sight to the problems we have. When I left her, I started crying and realzing to myself that that relationship is paramount to me, above anything else, and anything and everything else is trivial in comparison. I thank God for Katie, and I sincerely hope and pray she can be happy soon. Im still incredibly bothered by whats going on in my mind today, but I can cope. It's baby steps. Every day is baby steps.
The phrase for the day is - hell i dunno i cant think of one
Trivial moment for the day - There is a Taco Bell on every corner...until you need one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home