Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.12.2001

The word for the day is health - i want mine back
I have been SO sick...severe sinus infection is what I'm guessing. Yesterday was particularly bad...very intense pain all in the right side of my face. Really severe around my eyes, but also all the way down to where my teeth even hurt. Took some sinus medicine that made me groggy, but that was okay cause we had a snow day. Spent the day at the Coles camp, lounging and watching movies. Took a nap in the afternoon, and then fell asleep early too. And still craving sleep today. We made some chili and baked potatoes for dinner..so yummy, but that made me sleepy too! Emma has been sick also, grazing but not eating as heartily as she had been in the past few weeks. So, we commiserate together.
I am completely unmotivated to write anything else right now...
The Phrase for the day is : i brought Tilly for you, daddy!
Trivial moment of the day: I now have 3 broken nails...! And, I left my planner at marks...god..i need that thing affixed to the back of my head.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home