Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.15.2001

The word for the day is meddies - I am so sick of taking meddies!
I am still not getting any better, I'm gonna have to break down and go to the Doctor I think. What a drag.
Had a fun weekend..BLackhawk was very fun Friday night KV was very nice and a real gentleman. Got home entirely too late..around 3 in the morning, then sat up talking to Joe till after 5. Saturday was catch up on sleep and try to get well day, (that didnt work). Mark and I started tearing out his wall where his shelves are going to be, and I fell asleep on the couch watching the Talented Mr Ripley. I wanted see that too! arg! I need to start watching movies sitting up. Then today we went to Lowes to get all the parts for the shelves and came home and started working on that. Lots of drywall everywhere, but we finally got it all off and the hole made where the pc's are gonna be. It's gonna be awesome. Ok, leaving again...thats all for now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home