Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.29.2001

New schtuff...
Blech and double blech re: the conversation that ended in the click. Im in check. I am in check. Just keep telling myself that.
Looks like MrLD will be here mid June. The 14th? I dunno - I need to know! That will be incredibly fun, I know we will just be sitting on the balcony drinking beer and talking till the wee hours of the morning. He has become a "rock" of sorts, and I need that so badly.

My goal for the next 4 weeks is to buy a ticket to North Carolina, come hell or high water. For Katie and I both. Someone put in a good word for me to the money lords...please!

Marks dad is here from the UK. Good lord. Tranlator, table 6 please. I love him tho..

Ok, thats it for now. Im tired of bloggin. Now that I am caught up, I will start posting reg'lar. Thanks for being patient, kiddies.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home