Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.15.2001

I am so fucking sick and tired of every damn thing.
What the hell is the deal? I cant get a break anywhere. Love, money, friends, luck. If I do leave this job, my most prevalent memory will be of crying at my desk. I guess it's decent that no one is ever around to see it, and no one close to me cares enough to notice. DO I resolve anything? No, not till I get mad..that's when the resolution comes. When my mind, heart and soul says "this is fucking you up...fix it". Sometimes I do..sometimes I say "fuck it, hit me again..I can take it"

So much sad shit.

Maybe I need some self affirmation. Im cute, Im funny. I am deserving of a reciprocal relationship. Uh huh. File that under never.
Fuck You




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home