Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.25.2001

I'm at work, my last Monday here. Tomorrow will be my last Tuesday, etc. Very weird. Trying to transfer all my pics and stuff from my work HD to my server. Everything keeps stalling and pissing me off. I havent touched the mp3's yet. oh bleh.

Kind of a blah day, nothing going on, nobody fun around. I really need to meet some new people. Where? There isn't anywhere. Im feeling today again like "ooh, there is no one in the world for me". What a damn whiner. I get so blue thinking about this crap. The only thing I truly want is unavailable. It's so good when it's good, but there's just that close mindedness that wont go away. I know he knows it's good. I dont even want to think about it right now..I just need to get through this day, and the next, and the next.

God, it is close to payday and I just don't know if I'll make it. We're down to the bottom of the barrel. I even took my nails off. 12 years of wearing nails, and I took em off. Just for a week or so..they were in sad shape, and I just can't afford to do it this week. They look weird..feel even weirder. My typing is so silent now.

Im too bummed out to write. I need to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home