Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.07.2001

Oh god I forgot to write about the nail gal. I went and had my nails done, found a great great great place. The girl doing em tho was weirder than hell. First I thought she was really pretty, cos she had on one of those masks, so I couldnt really tell. Then like halfway through everything, I see t his tear roll down from her left eye. She doesn't even acknowledge it. Wierd!!! Then I notice when she looks up that her eyes were totally cluster fucked. One of em went way off to the side and the other was all wide eyed and unfocused. I swear it was a glass eye. I couldnt stop looking at it to try to figure out what the deal was. She kept catching me and I would just smile like nothing. I don't know how the hell she saw what she was doing. She gives Swedish and Deep body massages too. yummm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home