Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

8.03.2001

I have another great idea. I really need to lose some weight, and kt is trying too, so I am gonna create a weight loss page for us. I am going to try and get Di and BFDan to do it too. I've been looking at some diaries online today, and they've inspired me. None of the ones Ive read tho have had very much success. But I want to try, I think it will be fun, and hopefully more motivating than just "doing it". Hopefully will get a chance to work on it some this weekend. I have no time at work to play on the net anymore, at Auraria I was struggling trying to find things to do, now I have so much work to do that I have no net time during the day.

Gotta run for now..more later
Concert Tonight! Yay!
Saves The Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home