Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.22.2002

Cindi wants blogging. Must blog.

What a day. Missed connections and stuff like that. I can't blog about it right now cause it's late and we're wrapping presents and we're all sick and we're all pooped. We open presents on christmas eve here so the rush is on. Two presents have still not arrived in the mail. eeek. Everyone is coming and going on christmas Eve and day. I don't know who is going to be where when. Is Amanda coming over Christmas Eve? No one knows. I can't call her cause it's like 3 hours past her bedtime. Cindi should come over on Christmas Eve, that would be fun. I am considering popping over my dads for a minute on Christmas night. Dunno. Freakin out about it.

that's it. I blogged. so there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home