Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.21.2002

I've been shopping for half the day, and baking for the other half. Im so beat, you couldnt rouse me for anything. Ok, maybe a sexy Chippendales dancer with my name embroidered on his crotch. But that's the only thing.

My kitchen is a disaster, and I don't think I can clean it before Katie gets home, so I have to prepare myself for the wrath. the kitchen is Katie's domain, in that she ensures it is spotlessly clean every day and gets livid when someone messes it up. You should see it. I'd take a picture if I wasn't so embarassed. I made sugar cookies, peanut brittle, fudge and meringue cookies today. Zzzz

I took a fun test at Alan's site about him, and created one for myself. See if ya know me...

The You Don't Know Nell Test


Write a comment and tell me how ya did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home