Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.23.2003

I have no idea why, but I just had a coughing fit while I was putting away books and it got so bad I threw up. Disgusting. One of those throw ups that really burns your throat and the taste will not go away.

My mom frequently eats so much she has to throw up. She's not bulimic or anorexic by any means. I think she just doesn't know when to quit or something. Once she was out to dinner with Amanda and threw up in her plate at the table, cause she ate too much. Last Thanksgiving, soon after dinner she announced "You guys need to go, cause I'm gonna throw up." Then tonight, we went out to eat, and at the end of dinner, we asked her if she wanted to go to the thrift store with us and she said "No, I need to go home. I ate too much, I'm gonna throw up."

My family is freaking weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home