Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.01.2003

Long Virginia Nights, Savanah Surrender, Garters and Spurs, Ruby Tears.

Yes, I am listing books. Romance books. We've picked up a buttload of brand spanking new romance books, never read, never had even the spine cracked open. The titles are drippy and invoke an eye roll with each listing. I dunno how you people read that stuff....but I'm glad some of you do.

I need some water. I'm dehydrated. I'm tired. I have nothing interesting to say. Nothing.

Tomorrow is already Emma day, but Mark doesn't have to go get her cause mommy has some business in Denver. Yay. She's gonna stay here overnight and do Vivor with us. That'll be hella fun. I hope she knows we don't speak during the show. lol.

I'm watching the food network and they're making some wonderful chocolate thingie on a crepe with drizzled carmel. I need one.

Oh, here's something. There's this damn raccoon that's hanging around our house at night. He's really scary. It's a wild animal! Two nights ago we saw him for the first time, and he didn't even run away when we went outside. Daniel saw him and then I saw him and I screamed like I was being mauled by a bear. Then stupid us we threw him some cake and a hot dog. Idiots. Now I can't even go outside to throw trash away at night, he's always there. I'm going to have to do something mean to get rid of him. Some things I've read say to spray your garbage with ammonia. Clean City Sanitation company is gonna love us.

Now they're making trout on the food network. I'm not hungry anymore. But damn I need some water.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home