Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.12.2003

I got my mannequin...gonna sell some dresses. la la la la la.

We were up at the ungodly hour of 8:30 am this morning for tumbling...Seems like it's been a while. There was no class on July 4, and then one week the teacher didn't have a key for the gym and they had changed the locks, and then we were in Atlanta, and blah blah blah. They did a lot of different things today, backward somersaults, and some playing around on uneven bars. We need to see if there is a weekday class for tumbling once school starts, since she'll be here during the week during the school year, and at her mom's on the weekend. I hope it's the same coach, she's really good with Emma.

Anyway, today will be spent loading up auctions. I want to get most of the dresses photographed, now that the mannequin is here. Hmm, she needs a name, don't you think. Let's have a ponder and see what we come up with.

I also need to get my gown to the cleaners for pressing for the wedding, which is one-count-it-one week from today. This week is likely to be pretty nutty. Rehearsal, rehearsal dinner, decorating the church, making food for 300 people...anyone want to come and help? I'll give ya a book or sumthin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home