Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.24.2003

This or That Thursday

1) DVD or VHS?
VHS, I don't have a DVD. (Shut up, you're still on dial up! haha!)

2) Best Literary/Movie Villan:
Salieri (Amadeus)

3) Meat: rare or well-done?
Medium well

4) High Speed Internet-Cable or DSL?
Cable

5) Women: 1-piece bathing suit or Bikini?
One piece. No skirt tho...blech

6) To be fair--Men: Boxers or briefs?
He wears boxers.

7) Beer or Liquor/Wine?
Wine-blech. I like good beer. No domestic.

8) Coke or Mountain Dew?
Diet Coke or Diet Pepsi or Diet Dr. Pepper

9) In honor of my 10/18/03 nuptials: Morning or Afternoon/Night Wedding?
I got married at night. Now? Neither. I don't think I will get married again. Not that anyone's asking.

10) Carpet or Hardwood Floors?
I hate hardwood floors. Sorry, I just think they look tacky. Even nice ones.
(Some of you are thinking - "honey, I've seen your carpets..tacky be thy name.). But that's ok, I still hate hardwood.

11) American cars or foreign?
Preferrably foreign, although I would take a fast tricycle at this point.

12) Cutest TV Twin: Mary-Kate or Ashley Olsen?
You're trying to make me puke huh.

13) Coffee: Caffeinated or Decaf?
We drink caffeinated in the daytime, and 50/50 at night.

14) Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: Computers: Do they make life better or worse? Why?
Much much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home