Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.11.2003

Have spent the day studying, taking notes, reading and studying some more. I feel totally unprepared for this test tonight, and just cannot grasp the anatomy and physiology of the respiratory system. Bleh. I'm also really struggling with my Biology, and have a huge project due tomorrow that I am totally lost on.

Help.

Emma had a great week at school. She was upset when she came out of school today because there are a couple of things coming up that she can't attend, (a school event and birthday party) because she won't be here. We knew this would come up, but it's still hard to explain. I know that if she had the choice of attending them or going to mommys, she'd go to mommys in a heartbeat anyway. Sometime soon she'll probably be able to go to everything, and have more time with mommy too.

I need to run and take Daniel to Payless for some shoes. I really don't have time, but it needs to be done. Pft.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home