Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.21.2003

Borrowed from other folks:

1) What's the middle name of first person you slept with?
Jeffrey

2) What kind of underwear are you wearing, and what color are they?
Oh, let's see. Vasserette - black shiny. (oooh)

3) What song do you want played at your funeral?
Celine Dion's version of Ava Maria (shut up, you'll listen to it and you'll be SAD dammit!)

4) What is the number of your sluttiest friend so that some of your single friends can get some action?
I don't have any friends sluttier than me.

5) What would your last meal be before being executed?
Cotton candy and a slurpee.

6) Beatles or Stones?
Blech.

9) What is the thing most important to you about the preferred sex?
Humor, loyalty, and a nice wee-wee. (heh-gotcha) Seriously tho, they have to be a good kisser.

10) Do you secretly hate some of your friends but are too nice to reject them?
Yes, sometimes

11) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Hm. I suppose healing.

12) Favorite hangover cure?
More booze! lol - actually aspirin and water water and more water.

13) How many drinks does it take to get you drunk?
I don't get drunk very easily. Mark actually gets drunk before I do. Maybe 7 or 8 beers (good beers, not piss). A few weeks ago we went out and I had 7 Amaretto Sours and felt nothing!

14) Do you have any psychiatric problems?
Probably. But I'm in denial about them. Maybe that's the biggest one.

15) First movie you remember seeing as a kid?
Oh wow, I remember going to the Arvada Plaza theater but don't remember what I saw there.

15) Favorite person in the whole world?
Me!

16) When's the last time you went on a date?
Hm, a date. Mark and I go out frequently. I guess that's a date. Soo....lessee I guess two weeks ago today we went out with our friends M and J.

17) Person you most wish you hadn't made out with?
J*y G*mer. Good lord. What a mistake. Or maybe that one guy at the park. (I didn't meet him at the park-lol)

18) If you are straight, what person of the same sex would you do it with?
Hm. Tricky, tricky. I dunno, I don't like women actresses much. I seriously can't think of anyone.

19) If you could date any celebrity, past or present, time and age are not a factor.
Nic Cage, baby.

Well, that was fun.
__________________

I just got back from Wal-Mart where I wandered the store for an inordinate amount of time, alone. It was lovely. I got Mark some really nice warm, waterproof gloves cause his paws are getting cold at work and it's only supposed to be in the 20's for the next few days. Buuurrrrr!

I think I will start a fire in the fireplace just before Mark gets home. We're going to have some coffee and watch Vivor, which we haven't seen yet. And amazingly enough, I haven't stumbled across anything revealing about who got voted off. Whee!

Hope all is well where you are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home