Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.21.2003

I'm having a fairly decent blissday. Mark had a meeting before work, so he left here at 8:00, not intending to be back until after 9 tonight. But he came home for about an hour inbetween, just cause we need to spend more time together. That was nice.

I'm a C-mas shopping fool on ebay today. I'm so pleased with how far ahead I am already. I will have very little shopping to do come crunch time. Since there is no money to do any shopping with, we decided some months ago that C-mas shopping money would only come out of our paypal account, from selling other things. A great motivation to go through my junk and get stuff listed and sold. It's working out wonderfully! I've actually been picking up things since about June, so I feel really pleased about that. I hate looking ahead to Christmas and dreading it because I had no money to spend. I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year. I've picked up some really really neat stuff.

I have a little part time job opportunity that has presented itself. Cross your fingers, if it comes through it could be really really fun.

________

Though last night was to be our last class, the class voted to have class on Monday to get continued practice in our skills. I'm SO glad. Today I am going to go get some 3X5's and make study cards. A good buddy in class "O", did this and I really liked the way they came out. Very easy to study with, whether you have 5 minutes or 2 hours. Love it.

Speaking of "O", one thing I've been thinking about is not seeing these people anymore. Some of us have gotten rather close, and it's going to be a bit of a drag to say goodbye. Yes, we can keep in touch but we won't. You know how that goes. I'm especially close to the 2 guys that sit close to me, "A" and "O", and it's a bummer to think about those relationships just going by the wayside. Perhaps that will motivate me to keep in touch. We'll see.

Guess that's about it. Nothing monumental today. Guess I should be glad I'm not down with a sick toddler or taking my frustrations out on people's hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home