Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.17.2001

God this blogger is pissing me off...I am so sick of losing posts. I think I am going to move it.
The word for the day is randy - dont ask!
Let's see....got up incredibly early today to meet Steve G for breakfast. That was fun..he looked really cute and it was fun to get caught up on everything that's going on. It was hard getting up early, but worth it. The went for Vietnamese food with the girls from work..(Cheryl, Maureen and Kristy) and that was great. We were silly and ate way too much food.

Tonight KT and I are having dinner with KV, I think at Duffy's. I couldnt think of anywhere else that was central, halfway between our houses. He lives so damn far! Should be interesting...Kt will like Duffy's.


Joe bwoke his computer, completely. He's getting registry corruption errors, and all Mark had to say was "oooh, thats not good" So...in my experience that means it's really really bad.


Was SO damn pissed i missed "The Weakest Link" last night. Read the Ya-hell guide wrong and missed it by an hour. Really ticks me off cause I just sat around doing nothing waiting for it to come on, when it was on the whole time. Was yelling through the house!
K - guess thats it for now..ZZzzz
The Phrase for the day is Spring Rolls and Noodle Bowls
Trivial moment for the day - I really, really hate driving

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home