Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.03.2001

Blech - its snowing and so icky outside. I dont even feel like writing cause I never do when I feel like this. Just blah. Lots of validation and affirmation from "Malcolm" so thats nice tho. That whole thing is weird, but I think it's one of those "for a reason" deals. I know this is cryptic, so what...this is for me to rant, and you to figure out.
Back to the same square one that I've been to a few times over. Trying to make myself agree that it's the last time. Things to miss tho, and those are what bugs me.
Having indian food with RC this evening, probably wont see him again for a while. Should be fun, I wish I felt better, more chipper. Bleh.
There is no shibbay and I just want to be sitting in the tub, that's what i want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home