Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.23.2003

I was up till around 4:30 this morning, just reading and dinking around. Half.com has installed a new inventory management feature and I could not stop messing with it!

Then I had to get up at 8am, because Katie is leaving for New Mexico to go camping with some friends. I wanted to make sure she didn't need anything or forget anything. She was glad because she had forgotten to pack some baby wipes, essential for camping. Wash your face, wash your hands, wash your...you know. heh.

She was s upposed to leave at 8:45, but you know how it is when you are trying to coordinated several people at once to be in a certain place at a certain time. It's like juggling cats. So here we are at 9:34 and the folks haven't even left Northglenn yet to come and get her. I hope they have fun tho, looks like it will be a nice weekend.

I listened to Max's radio show this morning, I'm usually not up early enough to catch him. And although I really detest jazz with a passion, he's quite amusing on the air. It's fun to listen to a buddy do radio. I wanted to call and say hi, but they're in the middle of a pledge drive (aren't they always?) and I thought that might be in poor taste. It's too bad he can't get something permanent and profitable in radio so he can stay here in the US and work out his immigration issues. Bleh. INS=bad.

It's supposed to be like 80 something degrees today, which is fine except right now it is 64 degrees, with 67% humidity. That is a staggering number for Denver, we are usually in the teens somewhere. 67% humidity feels stifling and disgusting. Makes me want to go sit in the cool bathtub. Hey, not a bad idea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home