Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.23.2003

Mark and Emma made it home safe and sound this afternoon, tired but none the worse for wear. Poor Mark had to drive for 4 hours and then come home and look at the stack of books waiting for him to pack. He does all the packaging, because he's very good at it, and I just mess it all up. Plus it takes me 3x as long to pack as he does. So I do all the pulling and labeling, and most of the listing. Anyway..who cares.

I got a nice card from Mark and a card and a little sumthin sumthin from Laura and Denny. Very thoughtful, embarassingly so. Nothing I want to go into here. Suffice to say they were ultra thoughtful and kind.

What else. Oh, here's some big news. Mark got his hair cut while he was in Monte Vista. I wasn't exactly thrilled, but I suppose it will grow on me. He's still a cutie patootie no matter what. I'm just a bitchy anti-short hair person I guess. Hey, I got like 3 hours of sleep last night, what do you expect.

Here's a couple of other fun news bites..

Someone has made an offer on Mark's condo. He's made a counter offer, and it seems that it's going to fly. That would be so nice. I feel bad that he pays his share (and then some) here every month, and has a mortgage to take care of too. Bleh. Please sell, please sell, please sell.

And...it looks like Mark, Me and Emma will all be going to the UK in the fall. Fun in a big fat bun, eh?

What else...school is almost out and I'm so glad. I think it's going to be a fun summer. The kids go back to school so early though, I always feel bad about that. August 16! Ridiculous! I remember going back to school around Labor Day, for goodness sakes.

It's 3 weeks until the Blade Show and I'm so excited I could just spit. My little (little?! ha!) circle of knife knut buddies and I have all been chatting up a storm about how excited we are to see each other again. Nothing like hooking up with 200 or so knife obsessed online friends for the weekend.

Added to that, Amanda's wedding is like 7 weeks away. Gah!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home