Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.27.2003

This or That Tuesday: Personal Habits, Quirks, Routines, etc.

1. Do you prefer silence or do you like background sound (music, TV, etc)?
I usually like it quiet. Especially when I'm trying to sleep. I do like to have music playing when I cook, however.

2. Bathe/shower in morning or evening?
Since I don't work "outside the home" I usually shower in the afternoon.

3. Sleeping in complete darkness, or with a night light on?
Dark dark dark and quiet. I don't even like the glow of the "num lock" button on my keyboard.

4. Lay out clothes the night before, or just grab what's closest in the morning?
Grab and go.

5. Hang up/fold clothes neatly, or just toss them wherever?
I live out of laundry baskets.

6. Work out at a gym, or at home on your own (or do you not bother with exercise)?
Foreign concept, does not compute. User error. beeep.

7. Talk on the phone, or via IM/e-mail?
I hate to talk on the phone. I live on-line.

8. Are you usually on time, or late?
Usually early. Unless it's someone else's fault.

9. Spendthrift or frugal?
Frugal to the bone.

10. Thought-Provoking Question of the Week: You work with someone who is not in the habit of bathing regularly. The smell seems to be getting worse and worse! Would you: 1. try to do something about it, or 2. try to grin and bear it? If you said 1, what would you do?
Hmm, I would say that 90% of the time I would say something. And I have. More than once.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home