Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.24.2003


1. What brand of toothpaste do you use?
I've used Aquafresh in the stand-up tube for years and years. I found out when the kids were little that it was the only one that didnt make a mess everywhere.

2. What brand of toilet paper do you prefer?
I'm not a tp snob. Whatever is cheapest.

3. What brand(s) of shoes do you wear?
I don't have a brand of shoes either. I love my new flip flops I just got at Kmart. They're fab.

4. What brand of soda do you drink?
Diet Cola..Pepsi or Coke, but will drink almost any diet soda. Except fruit soda. Bleh. And generic diet cola isn't too great either.

5. What brand of gum do you chew?
I'm not a big gum chewer. But I do like the really really minty ones when I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home