Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.21.2003

And because it's always about meme, the The Friday Five:


1. List five things you'd like to accomplish by the end of the year.
Oh but the end of the year is so close! Ok, I'd like to:
Pass my Nationals
Get a part-time job
Get my bedroom cleaned
Get all my laundry caught up
Get some glasses

2. List five people you've lost contact with that you'd like to hear from again.
Laurie
Marion
Raul
Julie
Brenda

3. List five things you'd like to learn how to do.
Dance
Fall asleep on command
Speak spanish
Get off the couch
Not be so bitchy

4. List five things you'd do if you won the lottery (no limit).
Buy a 67 Mustang convertible
Take a vacation overseas
Get liposuction
Get Lasik
Buy a house

5. List five things you do that help you relax.
Surf the internet
Smoke (yes, that too sometimes- so sue me)
Nap
Watch TV
Read

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home