Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.22.2003

Well.





Katie and I left the house this morning at around 11, and stayed at the mall till 3. What else is there to do? We got a fair amount of C-mas shopping done and then went to lunch at Chili's. We ordered a buttload of food and ended up bringing most of it home. (I'm not kidding, we needed 3 take-out boxes).

The streets are hellacious. Very slick and slushy, and it's only 13 degrees out. Tomorrow is supposed to be even colder. I've brought some firewood in, and we are set for the next few days I think. I anticipate the midget staying at mommy's for an extra day or two.

I can't wait till Mark gets home in an hour or so to start the logs and cuddle under a blanket on the couch. Hope you all are warm and toasty too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home